Registration includes the lunch session of Cultural Transformation Through Compensation. Please DO NOT register for both events.
About the Program:
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Elevate your Profit and Productivity
8:00 am to 11:00 am
Preapproved for 3.0 Business Credits as per HRCI
In March 2016, EPSHRM featured Alice Dendinger, SPHR as she introduced us to the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team as they relate to our organizational culture. Not only did she receive extremely high scores in reviews by participants but she often returned to El Paso to work directly with some of our member organizations.
On March 28, 2018 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, Alice returns to share more insights and information regarding how we can take these Five Behaviors back into our organizations to elevate profit and productivity. This is not an exact repeat of the 2016 session, but Alice will remind us of the Five Behaviors definitions and principles and adds additional tools beyond that which we have already received. During this morning session, Alice will:
- Provide an understanding of the Five Behaviors and share tools that we can use in an effort to lead our workforce into greater levels of cohesion.
- Illustrate how we can lead our company to greater profit and productivity by embracing the Five Behaviors and implementing them as a core part of our cultures.
- Overview how various workplace challenges can be mitigated through the application of the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
This half day session is all about leadership and how you must “go first” in role modeling the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team. Just imagine how your organization’s productivity and results could elevate if you were not caught up in petty conflicts, back stabbing behavior and low to no trust. Bring others from your company who are responsible for managing and leading your employees.
Cultural Transformation Through Compensation
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Preapproved for 1.0 Business Credits as per HRCI
If your organizational culture is basically “how we do things around here” then how does your compensation system drive what you get in your culture? After 30+ years of working with various organizational cultures, Alice Dendinger, SPHR will share her insights into how your company practices around compensation will drive your employee beliefs, attitudes and engagement. During this one-hour presentation, Alice will give you tips and tools regarding how you might change your culture by changing your approach to compensation.
- Discover the many reasons why you would want to elevate someone’s compensation.
- Understand the importance of getting compensation conversations out of the HR department and into the trusted hands of supervisors and managers.
- Educate all employees about how they get paid what they get paid and why they get paid it.
Alice Dendinger, SPHR