Click Here to Apply
- Utilizing a proactive, consultative approach, receives and responds to client inquiries, ranging in complexity and scope, by educating clients on human resources tools, information, and best practices regarding: federal and state law, compliance requirements, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, staffing, performance management, termination of employment, rewards and recognition, occupational safety and health, leaves of absence and other HR related topics.
- Leverages every client touchpoint as an opportunity to create value for the client by not just providing HR best practice information but also identifying and sharing information on HR Solutions products, features and capabilities that can help to address the clients immediate HR needs as well as strategically support long terms needs.
- Schedules training and future meetings with the client as appropriate.
- Effectively executes inbound and outbound client communications, with quality, in accordance with standard ADP call strategies and expectations.
- Adheres to internal policies and procedures in an effort to minimize risk and liability to ADP.
- Must be able to transition between a wide variety of HR competencies quickly and proficiently.
- Researches information from multiple resources to provide best practice knowledge to external and internal clients.
- External clients range in size, employees, and span a wide variety of industries and levels of HR experience.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on a wide variety of employment laws and regulations at both the state and federal levels, including, but not limited to: ADA, ADEA, Civil Rights Act, COBRA, FLMA, USERRA, FLSA, FRCA, IRCA and other legislation as it applies to employment.
- Continually updates and maintains knowledge of other HR related topics including, but not limited to EEO compliance, record keeping requirements, proper investigative procedures, management practices, etc.
- Participates in training and reviews documentation to keep current on HR related topics and system and product enhancements and changes.
- Participates in assigned HR projects to increase HR knowledge and experience including but not limited to HR content creation, in depth HR research, development of HR training, works with multiple levels of HR Solutions team to assist in resolving multiple complex HR issues for clients.
- Regularly responds to client inquiries through participation on the email triage team.
Executes other duties and projects as assigned including but not limited to, overflow support for other call center initiatives and programs in both an inbound and outbound call center capacity and keeping up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills.
- BS in Human Resources or equivalent education in related field
- 2-3 years HR experience, at least 1 year of generalist experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. – 40 hour work week)
- Will be expected to obtain SHRM-CP certification, if not already obtained, within the first year of employment. ADP will pay for the certification.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- People who have a desire to utilize their HR knowledge and expertise while helping small businesses with their HR questions and issues.
- Yes, they are on the phone, so prefer people that are okay with being on the phone while helping small business clients from all over the country.
- People that want to increase their HR knowledge by learning HR law for each state.
- This is a non-exempt position, so willingness to work overtime on occasion is preferable.